Wednesday, December 11, 2013

괜찮아요.

I received this email yesterday morning as I was getting ready to go to work.

I'm not ready to write about this, but here it is.

-----

Dear --x--,
Hello, this is Sara Yun from Korea Adoption Services.
First of all, I am really really sorry about this late reply.
KAS has had the busiest season of the year. I am really sorry.
There was a miscommunication with ESWS, so a blank created from the time of your request to now.
I am really sorry that I have not perceived it.
KAS succeeded in locating your birth mother as of Sep.5th.
And ESWS help us to contact your birth mother via telegram.
She has not responded to it for a while.
I talked with a person at ESWS today.
She  informed me of such a great news.
Your birth mother contacted ESWS recently.
Your birth mother is very wondering how you have been and willing to exchange letters with you.
However, there is one thing that we should be careful.
She has a family now, but none of her family members know that she has delivered a baby in the past.
Therefore, she has a fear of being diclosed to her current family.
I really hope that you could understand her current situation before you started contacting her. 
ESWS suggested me that they are willing to help connect between you and your birth mother.
Therefore, I would like to know how you think of the suggestion from the ESWS.
If you are OK with it, can I give them your e-mail address?
Please, let me know your thoughts.
Please, also do not hesitate to e-mail me if you have any questions or you need help.
I definitely willing to help you as much as I can.
I am sorry about my lateness again.
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Sincerely,
Sara Yun.

No comments:

Post a Comment