Wednesday, October 16, 2013

FLOWER BOY DIY: "This Love" Style Wrap Bracelet



please excuse the Halloween decorations in the background :)

Shinhwa's "This Love" is one of my favorite K-pop songs and music videos of all time. I love the visual style, the fashion, the dance and the song is wonderfully danceable. Everyone looks smokin' hot, too!

The fashion of "This Love" inspires me in lots of ways (sexy vests! fitted satin pants!) and one of those ways is to wear more bracelets. In partciular, Lee Minwoo and Shin Hyesung had some really awesome bracelets on during their performances and in the music video. 


So when I saw these gunmetal pyramid stud beads for 40% off at Michael's today, I bought them out.




I paired them with black waxed cotton cord and a really awesome skull button to make this sexy bracelet. 


I only needed two packages to make a bracelet that wrapped around my wrist three times. 


I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the other packages, but I'm really pleased! I think I'm going to make a couple others with silver and black crystals. 


No comments:

Post a Comment